CREATE and SUSTAIN a world class, inclusive and collaborative learning community where:
- everyone is welcomed and supported and diversity is celebrated;
- we work together in teams, build relationships and set shared goals;
- communication is effective and we actively seek feedback on performance; and
- we are all happy and safe.
DELIVER the highest quality education by:
- being inspirational and fostering a love of learning;
- continually improving and developing best practice teaching methods;
- providing a vibrant and challenging curriculum while embracing new technology; and
- expecting the best and showing all how to achieve their best.
MAXIMISE teacher and student potential through:
- a belief that everyone can learn;
- planning, measuring and celebrating growth in learning;
- assessing and meeting individual needs while providing leadership opportunities; and
- supporting students to strive beyond their comfort zone.
DEVELOP active, inspired and courageous citizens who:
- are self- aware, resilient, independent and creative thinkers;
- understand the global context of their learning;
- are involved in the wider community and have a sense of belonging;
- can manage and resolve conflicts and stand up for their beliefs;
- are positive role models contributing to family & community life; and
- live healthy and sustainable lifestyles.