Compass is a student management system that will help streamline and strengthen our school communication processes between home and school.
When using our Parent Portal you will be able to:
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts) details
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child/ren
- Download, print and approve upcoming excursions
This is only the beginning of what you will be able to see in the Compass Parent Portal. In the coming months further features will be rolled out and families will be able to:
- Access your child’s Student Semester Reports
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
- Pay school fees, charges and contributions
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser or by using the ‘Compass School Manager’ app available for iOS or Android. To access our Parent Portal and see details about your child(ren), please go to the following link: https://mpp-vic.compass.education
All families received a letter on the 28th of August with login details. Enter the login details shown in this letter. You will be prompted to change your temporary password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. It is important to do this step as this is where important information regarding your child(ren) will be sent.
Please do not hesitate to contact the School if you have any questions or require any further assistance.