Parents Association President’s Message
The Moonee Ponds Primary School Parents Association works in partnership with the school leadership team, staff and school council. Our aim is to promote and encourage parents to become active in the school, helping build a strong relationship between families and the school. It is committed to contributing to the wellbeing of the school community; its changing needs and aspirations. To maximise the parent voice in the school, two elected PA representatives take community member positions on School Council. This promotes a two way exchange of ideas between the school’s two parent organisations.
The Parents Association meets once a month and all parents are invited to join and welcome to attend the monthly meetings. The Association undertakes numerous social and fundraising activities throughout the year. These events and efforts serve to bring the school community together as well as to fundraise. Funds raised are used for educational and recreational needs as identified through consultation with parents, school council and school leadership.
- MPPSchool Parents’ Association Approval Letter SIGNED 16.10.2019
- MPPSchool Parents’ Association Constitution APPROVED 16.10.2019
- PA membership form (to be completed by parents every year)
- Parents Association Meeting Dates 2022
- Fundraising Schedule 2022 (updated Mar 2022)